- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment
- Frequency range: 1MHz (9kHz with Option 900) to 9,4GHz
- DANL: -170dBm(1Hz)
- Max. power: +20dBm (opt. +40dBm)
- Lowest sample time: 5mS
- Resolution (RBW): 200Hz to 50MHz
- EMC filter: 200Hz, 9kHz, 120kHz, 200kHz, 1,5MHz, 5MHz
- Units: dBm, dBµV, V/m, A/m, W/m²
dBµV/m, W/cm² etc.
- Detectors: RMS, Min/Max
- Demodulator: AM, FM, PM, GSM
- Low noise Preamp: Integrated
- Input: 50 Ohm SMA RF-input (f)
- Accuracy: +/- 1dB (typ.)
- Dimensions (L/W/D): 257x353x56 mm
- Weight: 5kg
- Option 900 (9kHz Frequency Extension)
Frequency extension from 9 kHz (instead of 1MHz) for HF-HF-XFR. New usable frequency range: 9 kHz to 9.4 GHz.
- Option 205 (10GHz Realtime Peak POWER-METER)
Transforms the HF-XFR to a broadband, realtime Peak POWER-METER incl. superfast TIME DOMAIN display.
- Option 015 (Audio Signal Tracker)
Acoustic playback of the signal strength (Geiger-counter-effect). Option 015 allows a fast and convenient locating of signal sources. Perfectly suitable for signal pinpointing, finding hidden transmitters or aligning antennas. +
- Option 022 (Low-noise external 40dB Preamplifier)
Expands the measurement range up to 40dB. A MUST HAVE for a EN55011, EN55022 or EN50371 EMC-Test. Strongly recommended for measurements in the lower frequency range (up to 1GHz).
- Option 800 (8GHz - 10dB Sensitivity Extension)
Internal hardware upgrade to increase the sensitivity (lower noise floor) of the HF-XFR by an average of 10dB (max. 15dB) between 8GHz and 9.4GHz. Produces slightly higher noise at 1GHz, not recommended for EN tests without UBBV2 preamplifier.
- Option DC Car Adapter
DC Car Adapter for SPECTRAN HF-XFR PRO. Allows continuous operation or recharge the battery via the car cigarette lighter adapter.
- OmniLOG 30800 (300MHz - 8GHz)
- OmniLOG 70600 (680MHz - 6GHz)
- Probe Set / EMC Sniffer Set PBS 1 (DC - 9GHz)
- Probe Set PBS 2 (incl. Preamplifier)
- DC-Blocker (SMA)
- 20dB Attenuator (DC-18GHz)
- Calibration Certificate
- SMA Cable 1m with mounting wrench
- SMA Cable 5m with mounting wrench
- SMA Cable 10m with mounting wrench
- RF Satellite Test Probe (5MHz - 2,5GHz)