- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment
Made in China
The TG-2200CN measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on non-magnetic metals. It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
Features Details Accessories
- Specially for the thickness measurement of coating on small work piece.
- Measuring methods: eddy current (N).
- Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous(Notice:Continuous mode is convenient to measure the coating - thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.)
- Metric/imperial system selectable.
- Manual or automatic shut down.
- Auto memory of calibration value, and auto recognize the substrate.
- Operation process have buzzing reminder, while no buzzing in continuous mode.
- Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC.
- Provide “Bluetooth data output” choice.
Separate Type can provide several type probe, measure can be more flexibility.
1. Main Unit
2. Probe (NF Type)
3. Calibration Base Set (NF Type)
4. Calibration Foils (1 set, 4 pieces)
5. Carrying Case
6. Operation Manual
1. USB, RS-232C data cable with software
2. Bluetooth data out put with software