Warranty: 12 months
Universal insulation breakdown tester DTE-10 is designed for testing the insulation of the electrical equipment with an AC and DC voltage in range 0-6 kV.
Due to the high output current, insulation tester DTE-10, can also be used for testing the insulation braiding of large electric machinery with AC voltage.
- Output voltage type: AC/DC
- Max output voltage, kV:10
- Max output current, mA: 100
- Possible limits of output voltage settings: 1kV; 3kV; 10kV
- Output current measuring range: 0-100 mA
- Current that triggers overcurrent protection: 102mA
- Supply voltage: 220V +/- 22V; 50 (60) Hz
- Current and voltage measurement error: 3% (of full reading)
- Power consumption:1000VA
- Continuous operating time under full load: 8 hours
- Net weight: 25kg
- Dimensions: 480x200x350mm