Warranty: 12 months
Universal insulation breakdown tester DTE-6 is designed for testing the insulation of the electrical equipment with an AC and DC voltage in range 0-6 kV.
Due to the high output current, insulation tester DTE-6, can also be used for testing the insulation braiding of large electric machinery with AC voltage.
- Output voltage type: AC/DC
- Max output voltage, kV: 6
- Max output current, mA:70 (100)
- Possible limits of output voltage settings, kV : 1; 3; 6
- Output current measuring range, mA: 0-100
- Current that triggers overcurrent protection, mA: 120
- Supply voltage: 220V +/- 22V; 50 (60) Hz
- Current and voltage measurement error, %:3 (of full reading)
- Power consumption, VA: 650
- Continuous operating time under full load, hours: 8
- Net weight, kg: 25
- Dimensions, mm: 480x200x350