Warranty: 12 Months
Ion generation method: DC corona discharge
Discharging electrode needle: Tungsten
Air volume: 0.65m3/min
Airflow speed*: 1.31m/sec
Alarm output: The LED lamp on the front panel flashes red to indicate cleaning alarm or high-voltage stop
Terminal block: DC24V input, DC24V output, alarm output, ground
Amount of ozone production*: 0.02 ppm or less
Operating environment: Temperature: 0°C-40°C, Humidity: 80% RH or below (no condensation)
Input condition: DC24V (dedicated AC adapter or the terminal block)
Consumption current: 220mA
Mass: Approx. 510g
- The ultra-small dimensions of the unit permit easy installation on a bench or in a manufacturing device.
- The lamp signals when the unit needs cleaning, ensuring that you never miss the appropriate time for maintenance.
- Power input and output can be made via the terminal block on the rear. This allows easy series connection of multiple units without an AC adapter for each, which is convenient when installing several units in a manufacturing device. The alarm output also makes it easy to interlock the unit with a manufacturing device so that signals indicating the need for maintenance or occurrence of abnormality are transmitted to the device.
- The locking screw used for the angle adjustment mechanism prevents change of angle due to vibration or other such factors.
- Our proprietary technologies permit use of a single high-voltage transformer for generating high-voltage power, both positive and negative. This eliminates the need for concern about opposite charge, a problem faced by conventional DC-type units that would be caused by failure of one of two transformers. (Patented)
- This ionizer can be used safely for ionization from electronic devices because its stainless steel fan guard is grounded and therefore stabilizes the ion balance and shields the electric field. (Patented)
Main unit of the ionizer
|Ion generation method||DC corona discharge|
|Discharging electrode needle||Tungsten|
|Alarm output||The LED lamp on the front panel flashes red to indicate cleaning alarm or high-voltage stop|
|Terminal block||DC24V input, DC24V output, alarm output, ground|
|Amount of ozone production*||0.02 ppm or less|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 0°C-40°C, Humidity: 80% RH or below (no condensation)|
|Input condition||DC24V (dedicated AC adapter or the terminal block)|
*Measurement distance: 300mm
Dedicated AC adapter(Options)
|Input conditions||AC100 - 240V 50/60Hz|
|Capacity||Capable of driving up to two units of KD-740B|
Ion balance and ionization performance
Dimensions [mm] and names of parts
Main unit of the ionizer
Dedicated AC adapter : KN-AC1(Options)
Note: The AC adapter is not included in the KD-740B accessories. Please use either of the following symbols when placing an order.
|KD-740B-1||With AC adapter|
|KD-740B-2||Without AC adapter|
- Manufacturing and assembly processes of various electronic devices
- Use in devices such as handler, appearance tester, lead forming device, and mounter
- Prevention of dust adhesion to optical components and LCD
- Ionization in other small spaces