Warranty: 12 Months
Detection method: Vibration-type static sensor
-High range: ±0.1kV - ±50kV
-Low range: ±0.01kV - ±20kV
Analog output: 0 - ±500mV(high range only)
Measurement precision: Within ±10%
+Standard measurement distance
-High range: 100mm
-Low range: 50mm
Measurement distance detection Automatic, ultrasonic automatic
Measurement mode:Continuous/ Peak hold
Data memory: Up to 20 values
Power supply: 2 AA alkaline batteries (10 hours or more of continuous operation)
Main unit: 121 mm × 70 mm × 22 mm
Probe: 137 mm × 20 mm × 20 mm
Mass: Approx. 170 g (including batteries)
Options: AC adapter / KSD-AC1(AC100-240V)
Analog output cable / KSD-REC(length: 1,000 mm)
chiều dài: 1.000 mm)
Electronic device assembly processes involve a number of objects charged at kV-level voltage, such as resin-molded products and films. This digital static meter is suitable for process with relatively high-managed voltage of static.
The meter enables switching between measuring ranges, which means both low-voltage static on electronic devices and high-voltage static in the manufacturing processes of products such as resin-molded products, films and printed-wiring boards can be measured.
- Capable of measuring low-voltage to high-voltage static.
- Built-in ultrasonic measurement distance sensor ensures high-precision measurement with accurate setting of the measurement distance.
- Allows switching between measuring ranges based on the size of the object and the voltage level.
- The separate probe allows the value to be checked at the user’s fingertips during measurement. (KSD-2000)
- Permits switching between peak hold measurement and continuous measurement.
- Capable of memorizing measured voltages, which can be displayed at any time.
- Equipped with a built-in circuit that detects and informs of failure of the detection sensor. (Patented)
- The Sleep mode saves battery power when forgetting to turn the unit off.